[Devel] [ openser-Documentation-1408988 ] Spelling

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 19 13:06:47 CET 2006

Documentation item #1408988, was opened at 2006-01-18 14:41
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=782960&aid=1408988&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
In modules/nathelper/nathelper.c

LOG(L_ERR, "ERROR:n2h:natping_hanlder: sip udp_send
failed\n");

Should be:

LOG(L_ERR, "ERROR:n2h:natping_handler: sip udp_send
failed\n");

Noticed this on the console.  At some point I'll have
to research whether this is truely an error or should
perhaps be considered just a "NOTICE".  It might be
"normal" for the destination of the natping to be
offline (if the remote device is powered off).

Regards,
Norm