[Devel] Re: priorities in osp reply?

Wed Jan 4 11:05:33 CET 2006

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> enum doesn't discover any routes. it just returns an ordered set of sip
> or tel uris.  once got those, OSP server could check if domains of any
> sip uris are in its peer database and if so, it would include the tokens
btw: There is a new I-D which discusses a method to publish the peering
policy in DNS, to avoid having peering databases which must be
maintained. This is far from being a standard, but IMO a step in the
right direction.

I think this might be interesting for you too. Details are at:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/voipeer/msg00438.html
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lendl-sip-peering-policy-00.txt

regards
klaus