[Devel] Nathelper enhancement

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:42:46 CET 2006

Sure. An example would be when there are 2 stun enabled clients calling from
behind the same NAT. They both have the same external IP assigned in the SDP
due to STUN. Usually most NAT's dont allow hairpin of media so the call
fails. I'd like to take the local ip from the O line or from the DB and load
it in an AVP then rewrite the C line with the local IP.

Thanks,
Sumeet