[Devel] Question about UAC Module

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Tue Feb 28 18:17:21 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your reply and your great help! It helped me solve my problem!

Unfortunately, i cannot change only the display name (i know i should).
Some clients/ATA's (e. g. FritzBox FON, Siemens Gigaset) send the URI to
the "Classic" Phone behind it for Number Presentation and there it is
not User-friendly to see the complete, long number...

However, before i forget to mention it: OpenSER and the OpenSER-Team are
great!

Thanks,

Carsten