[Devel] Question about UAC Module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 27 18:13:00 CET 2006

Hi Carsten,

a solution to you problem might be the usage of BRANCH_ROUTE : do the
uac_replace_from () in a branch route, so that the changes will not be
inherited by the following forks/branches.

Also, if the changes have only an aesthetic purpose, you should change
only the display name and not the URI also.

regards,
bogdan