[Devel] t_check_trans in reply route?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Dec 24 10:33:49 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>
>> Hi Klaus,
>>
>> only one reply route will be called - if the explicit one was
>> triggered, the core will no longer run the default one.
>

> Hi Bogdan!
>
> I've tested it with openser 1.0.0 and the default reply route is
> always executed - even if another reply route was activated:
> 1. default reply route
> 2. the activated reply route
>
> has this changed in newer releases?

no, I was a bit mistaken - I was looking into a wrong piece of code :(...
The actual behaviour is : first the default route is run (if any). If
reply not discarded (only provisional), the TM reply route is called.

> One more question: from the README
> > If the processed reply is provisional reply (1xx code), by calling
> > the drop() function (exported by core), the execution of the route
> > will end and the reply will not be forwarded further.
>
> Is there a way to final responses too? I want to avoid forwarding any
> reply if there is matching transaction in openser.

there is no way to discard a final response as it is a bit dangerous
(especially because our action may not be synchronized with the TM
internal state).

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year,
Bogdan