[Devel] t_check_trans in reply route?

Fri Dec 22 12:01:41 CET 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> only one reply route will be called - if the explicit one was triggered,
> the core will no longer run the default one.

Hi Bogdan!

I've tested it with openser 1.0.0 and the default reply route is always
executed - even if another reply route was activated:
1. default reply route
2. the activated reply route

has this changed in newer releases?

One more question: from the README
 > If the processed reply is provisional reply (1xx code), by calling
 > the drop() function (exported by core), the execution of the route
 > will end and the reply will not be forwarded further.

Is there a way to final responses too? I want to avoid forwarding any
reply if there is matching transaction in openser.

regards
klaus

--
Klaus Darilion