[Devel] Testing?

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Fri Dec 22 08:30:51 CET 2006

Hi,

is there any defined framework or idea how to automate tests for OpenSER code?
Up to this point I have done manual testing: Create the necessary lines in
the config file, dial a number on my snom and watch the softphone for
incoming calls.

I am aware of the existence of SIPP; I have not yet evaluated it fully, as it
seems to be extremely powerful and complex. Do you have any scenarios ready
that you use in QA?

Thanks,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

\ It's easier to get older than it is to get wiser.