[Devel] Compiling Presence module on Solaris 9

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 19 10:21:30 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

glad that it works for you also - tour feedback use useful for tracking
and fixing the problem. Thanks again.

the bug you submitted (regarding the grep params on Solaris) was already
fixed on the devel version (hopefully :)), so just let me now if works now.

regarding the second issues (with the phplib_id) - I admit it might be
some problems as lately there were some changes in the area (serweb
stuff moved out) and more changes will come (use auto increment ids as
primary keys)....could please upload a new bug with some description of
the problem - for sure somebody will take a look on it.

Thanks again,
bogdan