[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/tm mi.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 15 15:57:34 CET 2006

Hi Juha,

Juha Heinanen wrote:

>Stefan Sayer writes:
>
> > but then the xmlrpc call would have to wait until final response (or
> > timeout) of the request, which would not be desirable.
>
>you are correct.  getting final reply to invite could last tens of
>seconds.

yes, but we can cope with that if we have processes for each request -
see my previous email.

>  but what would the problem be, because openser process needs
>to wait for the transaction to end anyway?

not really - there is no really "waiting" - the transaction is put in a
timer list until either it times out, either get a reply - so, the time
after a transaction is completed is determinist and there is no risk.

regards,
bogdan