[Devel] re: custom usrloc flags for registrar module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 12 17:58:19 CET 2006

Juha,

the nat_flag will probably remain a MSG flag and not a UL flag (in the
usrloc set of flags), otherwise you will loose the branch capability.
So, going back to alternatives I listed:
    1) already works
    2) as the flags will be per contact (not per AOR), a lookup will may
bring several contacts, each with its one UL flags. the registrar module
will push it to the MSG flags to corresponding branch (according to
"use_branch_flags" param).

so, I see no problem in any of the cases.

regards,
bogdan