[Devel] opensercntl script type-o and RFC

Ron Winacott ronw at somanetworks.com
Mon Aug 28 17:22:40 CEST 2006

Hello all,
	This mail is directed to any of the OpenSER developers. It is just a bug fix,
and a request for a small change to the 1.1.0 opensercntl scripts.

1) - The opensercntl.base script mwarn() function has a type-o in it. The
word "WARINING" was most likely intended to be WARNING. (in both places)

2) - The opensercntl script will print the following warning everytime you run
it if the OpenSER is not using any kind of database (DBENGINE)

** WARINIG: no database engine found - tried ''

There are lots of cases where OpenSER will not use a database (in my for sure)
so the DBENGINE is empty "''" and this warning message just confuses admin's.

The request I have is to not print the warning message if DBENGINE is empty.

Thanks,
	ronw

--
Ron Winacott - SOMA Networks, Inc.