[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1541900 ] Add incremental debug settings

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 17 13:52:07 CEST 2006

Feature Requests item #1541900, was opened at 2006-08-17 07:52
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1541900&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
One of the problems with debugging is that basically,
it's either ON or OFF for all of OpenSER.

I would like to suggest that incremental debugging
settings be added to reduce filling the logs with
debugging information that isn't needed.

For example, in module/postgres/* I changed all L_DBG
to L_MODULE and patched dprint.h with the attached patch.

Now, when I start OpenSER with debug=7 I get the
postgres messages without all of the other diagnostics.

Perhaps some consensus can be reached for debugging
settings between L_INFO and L_DBG.