[Devel] PA, USRLOC - db_mode

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 17 10:30:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

the calbacks for usrloc events were disbaled for db_only mode. PA was
not updated for long time and it was the only one requiring this
callbacs. We started a new implementation of presence server which will
be uploaded on cvs as soon as it would be usable. At that moment will
start the implementation of these callbacks for db_onmt mode as well.