[Devel] PA, USRLOC - db_mode

Mário Ferreira mariojvp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:57:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

In the usrloc module, if db_mode is DB_ONLY, the PA module doesn't work.

This is because in this case register_watcher function does nothing and
then notify_watcher does the same, nothing.
int register_watcher(str* _f, str* _t, notcb_t _c, void* _data)
{
    udomain_t* d;
    urecord_t* r;

    if (db_mode==DB_ONLY)
        return 0;
}

For the usrloc callbacks, the only thing that doesn't work is the EXPIRES
event,
because there are not a timer function for the DB_ONLY mode. For the other
events i think that everything is right. I am right?

This way, to make usrloc callbacks work fine in DB_ONLY mode, a timer
function,
 like nodb_timer, wt_timer, wb_timer for this db mode is enough?

Currently, if one module uses the usrloc callbacks with usrloc in DB_ONLY
mode,
the module works, but the EXPIRES event is not reported, or the module
doesn't work?

I made these questions, bacause my module uses usrloc callbacks, for all 4
events,
but the usrloc db_mode has to be DB_ONLY.

regards,

Mário Ferreira