[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/packaging/debian changelog compat control copyright openser.init openser.postinst rules sip-server/packaging/debian/patches 00list 01_sourced_scripts.dpatch 10_no_lib64_on_64_bits.dpatch 11_always_smp.dpatch

Julien BLACHE julien.blache at linbox.com
Mon Aug 7 10:21:18 CEST 2006

Klaus Darilion wrote:

Hi,

> This again breaks "make deb" on sarge (compat 5, mysqlclient libraries
> and libradius naming). Is this intended?

Sort of. Though I overlooked the radiusclient issue, as I forgot that I
was using a backport here. Note that radiusclient-ng is available from
the pkg-voip repository at buildserver.net.

The radiusclient issue apart, all that's needed to build on sarge is
echo 4 > debian/compat && sed -i -e s/mysqlclient15/mysqlclient14/
debian/control, so this isn't such a big deal.

Given the radiusclient problem, I'm probably going to add a debian-sarge
packaging directory, baring any objections. Thoughts ?

Thanks,

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                 <julien.blache at linbox.com>