[Devel] IDE for openser developing

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:41:23 CEST 2006

asking for a graphical editor ...
i use kate, in KDE. It allows you to open several files, colors the
code, has direct access to terminal commands (you can grep and find
... very useful to locate structures ;D ).
It is not much different than using gtk_vi/emacs ... well, probably
much simpler, less commands, but it has quite a lot of "programmer"
features.

Cesc