[Devel] lcr question - branch AVPs

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Sep 9 12:21:27 CEST 2005

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > I just wonder if it would be possible to use lcr module in branch_route.
 > E.g. if a call will be forked to SIP clients, and to a PSTN gateway.
 > Then I would like to use the lcr module for the PSTN branch.

branch route is executed just before request is sent out when its
destination ip address is already known.  are you suggesting that you would
at that point load gws, set failure route, etc?

one solution is to loop pstn branches back to the proxy and then use lcr
module for each of them separately.

-- juha