[Devel] cacheless usrloc patch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Sep 3 12:44:21 CEST 2005

I haven't had the time to look deeply at it. Is it a new module or just
a patch for existing module?

Definitely, the support for cacheless usrloc will be included, but the
usrloc needs a bit more refurbishing to integrate better with the newest
changes in openser. This will happen most probably after the next release.

Daniel