[Devel] postgres tables example

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:59:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

Now that you mention updating serctl to support postgres ... i added,
quite some time ago, support for dbtext to serctl. I know ... dbtext
is not so used, but the few of us who use, find it very comfortable ;)

In ser it did not seem to be welcome ... maybe openser is more interested ...

Regards,

Cesc