[Devel] Some questions about OpenSER or SER!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 23 10:00:40 CEST 2005

Hi there,

getreg wrote:

> hi,Daniel-Constantin Mierla,
>
> Thx for your reply!
>
> 1)It shows some tips such as following when I run "make modules
> include_modules="mysql"" as you said.What is the file named *.d used for?
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'
> ../../Makefile.rules:93: xl_lib.d: No such file or directory
> ../../Makefile.rules:93: xlog.d: No such file or directory
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'
> make[1]: Entering directory `/devel/openser/modules/xlog'

ignore the messages regarding the xxxx.d files - they will be
automatically created at first compilation (these are dependency files
used by make). Note that make proper will delete these file, so at next
compilation they will be automatically created again.

> 2)How can I know which module is a default one?

see in Makefile file, there is a variable "exclude_modules" which
contains module to be by default excluded....remove mysql from there

> 3)> What's the stack Openser or SER use??
> >>The use a dedicated stack developed in SER project, the stack cannot be
> >>separated from OpenSER/SER
> Which files make the stack work?Can I use the stack to develop UA?

think Cesc already gave you a a nice list :)

regards,
bogdan