[Devel] new cvs tag for testing?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 20 09:38:05 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

the idea is good - it follows the debian development module (stable,
testing, unstable). For the moment there are not so many new features
(as difference between unstable and stable) to make place for a middle
tag (testing). Once we have some more consistent feature, a testing
branch will fork to be prepare for become next stable.

regards,
bogdan