[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/diversion README sip-server/modules/diversion/doc diversion_user.sgml

Thu Jul 28 21:19:52 CEST 2005

I'm still not sure if I got it right. Is the following description correct?

1. openser sends the INVITE to BOB.

2. BOB replies 302 with Contact: sip:alice at sip.org (Or how else will Bob
tell the sipproxy where to divert the call?)

3. openser sends the request to alice with the Diversion header added

regards,
klaus