[Devel] Impact of lack of db_replace in postgres module

Wed Aug 31 13:01:39 CEST 2005

Hi Franz!

I do not know what db_replace is for. We use here postgres now since 2
years without problems. As long as postgres is up and running ser is
running fine.

Nevertheless, there are sure some parts of the postgres module which
need review. Once I studied ser cvs and mysql commits and there were
several commits which I think would also be good for postgres.

regards
klaus