[Devel] Documentation Typo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 2 23:06:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 08/02/05 22:41, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I found a typo in the doc of the domain module:
>
> section 1.3.4. domain_column (string)
>                          ^^^
>
> The parameter is called domain_col
>
> Thus:
> modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain_col")
>

> I would fix the typo myself, but I do not know if this will also
> update the README and the online documentation.

No, the readme is not generated automatically. You need to do it
yourself and commit it along with sgml files. To generate the README use:
make modules-readme modules=modules/domain

> How do you handle the generation of the online html documentation and
> the README file - will  this be done automatically or manually?

Now it is done manually. For README would be hard to automate, it
requires authentication when committing. But for html a cron.d script
will do it -- I will try to make one.