[Kamailio-Users] Fwd: Kamailio as a proxy between Trunk and PBX.

Espen Berg espen at monsternett.no
Fri Mar 26 15:59:18 CET 2010

I'm still pretty stucked.

This is the goal.

Cisco trunk <-> Kamailio/RTPProxy <-> Asterisk.

The Cisco trunk is located on a private 10.x.x.x/29 range, the SIP-GW
and RTP stream are on public IPs, but only reachable via the private
10.x.x.x network.  SER should only be the man in the middle and pass
traffic from the Asterisk PBX to the trunk and the other way around.
Pass as in alter the SIP packages and proxy RTP stream since the end
users are not able to talk directly to the 77.x.x.x/10.x.x.x range.
Asterisk and the trunk should not register with Kamailio, but pass
traffic to each other.

The network:

Customer

Asterisk (Public 217.x.x.100)

SER (nic1: public 217.x.x.99/nic1: 10.x.x.2)

Trunk (77.x.x.x reachable from the 10.x.x.x network)

I have used the alg and nat example as base, but I still have problems.

Espen