[Kamailio-Users] Recording RTP session

Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com
Fri Mar 26 12:15:48 CET 2010

Hi, I solved my issue. There was nothing wrong with my configuration.

RTPProxy wasn't being enforced because the SIP Phone wasn't being detected as being behind NAT.

I disabled SIP ALG on my ADSL Modem and now RTPProxy is being enforced and I'm able to do the recording. Now I have to find out how can I play the stored audio.

Thanks for your help

Héctor