[Kamailio-Users] Quick RTPproxy question

Uriel Rozenbaum uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 22:12:48 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I have some easy doubt about nathelper functions using RTPProxy.

I'm trying to bridge from an external IP to an internal IP.
The start-line for rtpproxy is: rtpproxy -l PUBLIC_IP/PRIVATE_IP -s udp:
127.0.0.1:7999 -F
It starts OK and I see it when kamailio starts.

I'm going to use something like Daniel showed on some other mail:

if(dst_ip==private)
   force_rtp_proxy("ocfaei");
else
   force_rtp_proxy("ocfaei");

if i have the invite from a public IP to someone in private on the request
I'll run
force_rtp_proxy("ocfaei");
then the reply will be from private to public... should I run
"force_rtp_proxy("ocfaei");"? or should it be the same?

As allways, thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Uriel