[Kamailio-Users] Monitoring Upstream Carrier Health

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 18:53:45 CET 2010

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone has a clever way to remotely monitor a Kamailio 1.5
server.  I am not looking for the standard monitoring, what I am looking to
achieve is catching situations where my upstream carrier is having
problems.  We have a certain level of 404, 500, 503 errors throughout the
day which are not indicative of a major carrier problem.  I want to be able
to monitor the ratio of properly setup calls to failed setups - so I can
know when a carrier is having issues and is responding with many 503 errors.

Any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.