[Kamailio-Users] SIP Router Project of VUC, March 19

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:14:20 CET 2010

Hello,

please note an update to the starting time of VUC conference - it is
16:00 GMT (09:00 US Pacific, 17:00 Berlin, Paris).

The reference is 09:00 US Pacific and USA entered the daylight saving
time zone, resulting in starting time being one hour earlier for some
time zones (for Europe at least) than what was advertised so far on VUC
and project sites. We updated the web pages as well.

You can get the time for your zone following the link:
http://vuc.me/next

Hear you tomorrow on VUC!
Daniel

--