[Kamailio-Users] Is Timestamp supported in kamailio?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Mar 16 18:48:19 CET 2010

On 03/16/2010 01:12 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> That's not true. The request can contain a header like:
>
>   TimeStamp: 25
>
> and the proxy/server replies in the 100 Trying:
>
>   TimeStamp: 25 0.001

It seems to me that the a proxy processing an initial request directed
to it should be able to insert such a header in a reply, but that
Kamailio does not have support for timing functions that perform these
measurements automatically.  Would you agree?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670