[Kamailio-Users] What is the best module for routing INVITE based on DID in R-URI?

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 02:30:32 CET 2010

Thanks, that worked perfectly.  The PDT module seems to be a solid
solution for what I'm trying to accomplish.  I just need a mapping for
inbound DIDs... i suppose I could have used htable, but this seems a
little cleaner.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 03/12/2010 10:36 PM, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to bring up an old thread here... but I have finally gotten
>> around to implementing your PDT suggestion.  I have a table which
>> looks like:
>>
>> source | prefix | domain |
>> * | 5555551212 | 192.168.200.1
>> * | 5555551213 | 192.168.200.1
>> * | 5555551214 | 192.168.200.1
>>
>> The calls are coming in as: RURI=sip:5555551212 at 192.168.200.0:5060 and
>> I am using the pdt module by calling with prefixdomain("2","0") so
>> that we aren't actually stripping out any of the URI, I am just
>> matching to a domain and rewriting.  In my logs I am seeing the
>> following and I am unable to route to anything but the first.
>>
>> Mar 12 16:29:13 cust-sipgateway1 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[9157]:
>> ERROR:pdt:pdt_load_db: sdomain [*]: prefix [5555551213] or domain
>> <192.168.200.1>  duplicated
>> Mar 12 16:29:13 cust-sipgateway1 /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[9157]:
>> ERROR:pdt:pdt_load_db: sdomain [*]: prefix [5555551214] or domain
>> <192.168.200.1>  duplicated
>>

>> Any ideas?  It would be a shame if I had to scrap this plan... as it
>> works so nicely with only a single prefix/domain! :)
>>

> just disable domain duplication checking:
> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/pdt.html#id2533886
>
> First version of this module had the constraint of one prefix-domain
> relation (like with unique prefix for each country) and the parameter
> controls the backward compatibility.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
>> <miconda at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> enum implementation is pretty mature, without relevant changes since 1.3
>>> or
>>> so.
>>>
>>> Regarding enum, practically is about storing relation between numbers and
>>> sip addresses in DNS server and you query the DNS server each time you
>>> get a
>>> call. Is good if you are familiar with dns servers. For more, you can
>>> start
>>> from here: