[Kamailio-Users] need help to use the Kamailio register to remote sip proxy

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue Mar 9 11:01:08 CET 2010

Cucku Cucku wrote:
> Hi all

Hello
> i found the Kamailio supports register to remote sip proxy:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.kamailio.org/msg07451.html
> it mentions to use :
> SQL to create the mysql table is in utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql

Quote from the mail you referred :

"if you follow the sr-dev mailing list, you may have noticed some new
features added in master branch (for the 3.1.0). I will send more
details about each, now: remote user registration."

So it  looks like this is a  3.1.0 feature not a 3.0.1 feature. Indeed
in the master branch the uac_create.sql file exists.

marius at marius:~/dev/sip-router$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
marius at marius:~/dev/sip-router$ ls utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql
utils/kamctl/mysql/uac-create.sql

Hope this helps

Marius