[Kamailio-Users] Get all the values for dialogs with a specific profile

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Mar 8 13:49:38 CET 2010

El Lunes 08 Marzo 2010, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
> Hello,
>
> On 03/08/2010 01:29 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > Hi, by running "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw" I can see the number
> > of dialog tagged as "togw".
> >
> > Also if I run "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw 999888777" I  can see
> > the number of dialogs tagged as "togw" with value "999888777".
> >
> > Is there any way to display all current values for dialogs with a
> > specific profile/tag (i.e. "togw")?
>
> by all current values you mean attributes from dialog structure (from,
> to, ...)?

No, I mean values assigned in script to dialog profiles, i.e:

  set_dlg_profile("togw","$fU");

I would like to display all the current values ("$fU") assigned to profile
"togw". This is: I'd like to know who is currently calling (based on $fU, $au
or whatever).
Then, with such information I could call "profile_get_size togw USER" (being
"USER" each value previously got).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>