[Kamailio-Users] Get all the values for dialogs with a specific profile

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Mar 8 13:29:22 CET 2010

Hi, by running "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw" I can see the number of
dialog tagged as "togw".

Also if I run "kamctl fifo profile_get_size togw 999888777" I  can see the
number of dialogs tagged as "togw" with value "999888777".

Is there any way to display all current values for dialogs with a specific
profile/tag (i.e. "togw")?

The idea is building a simple script to display the current number of calls
per user (having that the value applied to dialog profiles means the calling
user).

Thanks for any suggestion.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>