[Kamailio-Users] 10 years sip express router (ser)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:49:41 CET 2010

Hello,

yesterday at CeBIT I've run into Fraunhofer booth and a banner attracted
my attention, photo at:
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/cebit2010/P3030721.JPG.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

According to the middle right bubble, 2000 was the first year FhG
presented SER at CeBIT. Given that, means the project should celebrate
(at least) 10 years these days?!?

I was among FhG staffers at CeBIT 2002, presenting latest SER at that
time. According to CVS repository on BerliOS, files such as Makefile and
main.c are dated 2001. Officially, SER was GPL-ed and open sourced in
2002 (year when ser project was registered to berlios.de software forge).

Andrei, more insights from non-open-source era? I got into the project
in January 2002, would be interesting to trace the birthday...