[Kamailio-Users] local 408 from fr_timer and fr_inv_timer

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Thu Mar 4 16:46:24 CET 2010

I'm looking for a way to distinquish between locally generated 408s
triggered by the timers. My problem is that I'm using gateway failover
in a failure route and on 408s it would retry phones multiple times if
they didn't answer (no voicemail etc) - so fr_inv_timer was triggered
after receiving a provisional reply. I need to failover in case a
gateway doesn't respond with provisional (it's set at 5 seconds
currently).

Will this work, is there a cleaner solution? I haven't had the
oppurtunity to test it so I may have some syntax errors.

onreply_route {

            if (t_check_status("1[0-9][0-9]")) {

                xlog("L_NOTICE", "KAM_HOST: ($ci) $pr $mi route[$rm][0]
$fu TO $ru -> Provisional Response --> $T_reply_code\n");

                setflag(FLAG_PR_RECEIVED);

        }

}

failure_route[ROUTE_DP_FAILURE] {

            if (t_local_replied("last") && t_check_status("408") &&
isflagset(FLAG_PR_RECEIVED)) {

                        xlog("L_INFO", "KAM_HOST: ($ci) $pr $mi
route[$rm][0] $fu TO $ru -> Local 408 after provisional response, giving
up\n");

                        exit;

            }

}

Thanks!

Bob

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.