[Kamailio-Users] kam 1.5/asterisk 1.6 hints/blf?

Robert McGilvray rmcgilvr at globeop.com
Mon Mar 1 20:36:15 CET 2010

Please excuse the noob questions, I'm not very familiar with presence.

Users are registered to kamailio, authenticated against radius with LDAP
backend. I'd like to setup some queues on asterisk for helpdesk call
center but in order to do it correctly asterisk needs the device state
(ringing, in use etc). I assume I'll need to use realtime ldap and setup
device entries for all my phones, then use hints on the extensions as if
they were local. If I understand correctly this will make asterisk
subscribe to kamailio (I will use kams IP in host field), kam then has
the responsibility of handling the subscribe/publish/notify stuff.

What needs to be done on the kam side?

Thanks!

Bob

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.