[Kamailio-Users] Kamailio (1.5 rev5834) and/or rtpproxy gets frozen

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:22:59 CET 2010

On 03/01/2010 01:17 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> El Lunes, 1 de Marzo de 2010, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
>
>>> I must check it. Anyhow, as I said it's a very strange problem as some
>>> day it occured after reloading the iptables rules! (without changing
>>> nothing important).
>>>
>> hmmm ... are you using tcp or just udp?
>>
> Just udp, no tcp enabled.

udp should not be affected by a firewall, i asked because in past i got
some troubles with tcp connections and firewalls updates (not related to
sip).

> Also I cannot reproduce the problem with SIPp as I call to wrong numbers so
> the PSTN gateways reply 503 and there is no RtpProxy sessions, neither dialogs
> (I use the dialog module just to get statics).

It might be a corner case, when you get it next time, grab some
backtraces. I don't think it is related to rtpproxy or dialog module, i
will look at permissions a bit when I get some time, maybe I'll spot
something.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio SIP Router Masterclass, Berlin, March 22-26, 2010
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/