[Kamailio-Users] Redirect Server Help Request

YÜKSEL lazturk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 22:15:17 CET 2010

Hello,

I am trying to realize simple redirect server (via 302) like calls will be coming from softswitch (IP : x.x.x.x) to SER to get necessary route information then turn back to same Softswitch in order to terminate same call over the Softswitch.as below ;

                   A-leg  ------   MSC ------- B-leg
                                           |   |
                                           |   |
                                           |   |

                                          SER

I don't know what steps is required .cfg (modules,routes etc.) and how SER gets traffic from a peer then send back to them.
Kindly sort of my steps that I need to apply.

Regards,

Yuksel