[Kamailio-Users] rtpproxy session is not automatically deleted if INVITE transaction fails?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Jan 27 14:27:16 CET 2010

Hi, I'm realizing that rtpproxy session is not automatically terminated when
an outgoing INVITE transaction fails ([3456]XX response received from
downstream), so the rtpproxy session dies after a while due to time
expiration.

So I've added the following code to my on_reply_route:

------------
onreply_route[X] {

  if is_method("INVITE") && status =~ "[3456][0-9][0-9]"
    unforce_rtp_proxy();

It seems to do the job. However I expected this to be done automatically by
rtpproxy module when an INVITE transaction for which a rtpproxy session has
been created fails.

Do I miss something? or is it the expected behavior?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>