[Kamailio-Users] LCR module in Kamailio 3.0

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 26 12:35:41 CET 2010

I do not use lcr routing in config (only gw table is used). Not in kamailio
1.5 nor 3.0. I use carrierroute (in 1.5) and now drouting (in 3.0).

By the way. Recently you helped me with drouting. Can I ask one more
question about this module?

When I try to do "kamctl fifo dr_reload" I receive "500 command 'dr_reload'
not available".