[Kamailio-Users] Outgoing registrations

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:35:49 CET 2010

Hello,

On 1/13/10 11:22 AM, Andrey Utkin wrote:

> How do you make outgoing registrations to sip providers' accounts?
>
> I haven't found Kamailio functionality like this, so looks this
> requires some b2bua usage?
>
> Is there some other way?

I just committed in master branch to the uac module this functionality.

you have to create uacreg table (see top of uac_reg.c file for now to
get the sql) and fill the records. Then you have to set the reg_db_uri
and reg_contact_addr in cfg:
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/uac/uac.html#reg-db-url-id

Populate then one record for each registration you want to do -- there
are attributes for local user and remote user (l_ and r_). l_uuid must
be unique across all registrations, being used to identify contact
address in replies and incoming invites.

Testing and feedback is very appreciated. The module should run with
kamailio_3.0 branch as well, just copy the module there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/