[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:01:46 CET 2010

Hi Henning,

On 1/25/10 11:48 AM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Monday 25 January 2010, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>>> We make a call and the call tries from the Failure Route 5 times new
>>> gateway (with dispatcher) but  WITHOUT success in termination. In
>>> every try we get back 503 Congestion. In this case how many CDRs we
>>> should see in our LOG.
>>>
>>> We have the modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 6) and we
>>> setflag(6) for every INVITE.
>>>
>> iirc, at some point was an option to get all failed legs accounted. I
>> don't remember using it so I have to check the sources (you are on
>> 1.5.x, right?).
>>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> do you refer to point 1.3 in the docs, "Multi Call-Legs accounting"?

no, but might be used. That is good when you do redirect from config
(e.g., 102 calling 103 which has redirect to 104 which has redirect to
105, then you want three records: 102 to 103, 103 to 104 and 104 to 105
so you know who to bill, 104 in this case if 105 is a paid number).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/