[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:03:11 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

We make a call and the call tries from the Failure Route 5 times new gateway
(with dispatcher) but  WITHOUT success in termination. In every try we get
back 503 Congestion. In this case how many CDRs we should see in our LOG.

We have the modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 6) and we setflag(6)
for every INVITE.

Thank you
Alex

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com