[Kamailio-Users] state field on dialog table

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 22 18:00:26 CET 2010

Hi Panagiotis,

On 01/22/2010 11:50 AM, Panagiotis Skoulikaritis wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have a question about the state field on the dialog table.
> I guess it is more sip protocol oriented than kamailio deployment,
> I assume that the values (1-5) that are logged are the state of the
> dialog correct ?
>
> and if the above are correct the dialog states are the following ?
>
> 1. waiting for UAC deciscion
> 2. Initiate dialog
> 3. Establish dialog
> 4. Stop Media
> 5. Destroy dialog
>
> I apologize for my sip ignorance
> Trying to build up my knowledge. :)
>
> I' m asking this because I' m trying to export statistics about the
> calls that are handled from the kamailio and the state of the call for
> specific users,IP's, destinations.

For official confirmation, consult
kamailio-x.y.z/modules/dialog/dlg_hash.h:

#define DLG_STATE_UNCONFIRMED  1
#define DLG_STATE_EARLY        2
#define DLG_STATE_CONFIRMED_NA 3
#define DLG_STATE_CONFIRMED    4
#define DLG_STATE_DELETED      5

Consulting the source code is occasionally necessary when
documentation is lacking for small details like this.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC