[Kamailio-Users] ACC on Failure route

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:08:44 CET 2010

Dear Friends,

In case of a call failure I'm trying from failure route to send the call
through other gateways with Dispatcher module.
I would like to have ACC for all failures that a call can possibly pass. If
the call fails in the 3 first gateways  I want them also in my mysql ACC
table. I tried that with AVPs in the syslog and it works fine BUT is there
any way that I can simply setflag(1) for accounting and I can have ACC for
every try?

I tryied to add  in failure route :

setflag(1); # do accounting ...
setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction fails

but I'm getting ACC only the last try.

Thanks
Alex