[Kamailio-Users] mysql loadbalancing

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jan 22 00:33:32 CET 2010

El Jueves, 21 de Enero de 2010, Olle E. Johansson escribió:
> I would suggest that you make sure that the mysql server that is restarted
> gets the prepared statements before you open it for access from the
> outside world.

This is not possible. A prepared statement is created by a DB client once per
connection. This is: is 4 different clients use the same prepared statements
against the same MySQL server, all of them must declare all the prepared
statements in their specific connection to the database.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>