[Kamailio-Users] Option ac_extra_hdrs to tm in K 3.0.x

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 22 00:27:16 CET 2010

What exactly is the appropriate syntax for the value of the
ac_extra_hdrs option in K3's 'tm'?

As described here, it is not very clear:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/tm.html#ac_extra_hdrs

    modparam("tm", "ac_extra_hdrs", "myfavoriteheaders-")

What does this mean?  Where do I put the header name, and what is the
delimeter?  Is it a semicolon or colon-separated list?  What if, for
example, I want to pass X-Alex-Status and X-Alex-Cause in CANCELs and
negative ACKs from the original INVITE?  Do I use ...

    modparam("tm", "ac_extra_hdrs", "X-Alex_Status;X-Alex-Cause")

If so, what is the significance of the '-' in the above example?

Thanks!

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC