[Kamailio-Users] mysql loadbalancing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 21 17:14:46 CET 2010

On 01/21/2010 11:09 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> does it need one? I heard pg fans telling it is rock solid :-)

It is true;  it is not necessary for this reason.  :-)  But sometimes
the database must be restarted for administrative purposes.

> 3.0.0 has this option on the db driver side coming from ser, should be
> easy to port to k to get it for k modules ... just search for pg_retries
> in the sources of db_postgress.

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules/db_postgres.html

404 Not Found?  Adonde se marchó esta página?

Are you saying db_postgres is the module from SER now, not the Kamailio
one?  Or do I have to use some special other module from modules_s to
have this functionality?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC